Friday, November 1, 2013

SUBMITED ARTIST: YOUNG SAVAGE

q:)what are your goals as an artist for the next year?
a :My goal for the next 2 years is to is to define my brand As Wickedeye ent, Getting my music heard.

q: who are your producers that you are working with on you next project?
a:An on my next project I didn't go too far to get music for it I have about 10 producers am working with including myself, So tracks are always around .I have work with an produce for kalirap Frank v aka beast boyz Coherently working With stupid gs An eniggma Been busy recording waiting for release.

q: how can people contact you for features, shows, and producers to send beats?
a: Am best reach twitter bam_savage, Facebook youngsavage , Instagram therealbamsavage ,Soundcloud wickedeye studio 

Q:any shot outs?
A: The people that makes all this possible My team wickedeye /kingzbread the family C O C The foundation Salut to my dude kaliraps showoff rec N the fans that knows me

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment