Monday, September 30, 2013

Local Artist Spotlight #BOSTON

Ever since I can remember I have had a passion for music, there’s always been something about it that has inspired me. When I was little I would sit at the piano and make things up. Hours would go by and I wouldn’t notice, until I would hear my mom yelling at me saying she couldn’t sleep with all the playing above her. I have always sung in one form or the other. I don’t remember not singing, and I don’t remember not loving to sing. When I was 14 I wanted to learn guitar so that I could accompany myself. I took lessons off and on and started playing and singing. I started to love it. I’ve just started to play out live. There’s so much I want to learn. I want to be a better songwriter, better musician, better singer and better performer. But I love sharing my passion with people, and if not now, than when?

http://www.reverbnation.com/izzymarcil

No comments:

Post a Comment